Meet Ashley - one of Lane 51's VIP Clients. When she's not working or attending a Lane 51 Event you can find her hiking with her husband or dog, traveling, reading, trying new things or eating delicious food & sipping on yummy cocktails.
1. What does the word style mean to you? - Style is an expression of your personality and current state of mind.
2. How would you describe your personal style? - Comfortable with a touch of flair. Even when I'm working from home in jeans and a t-shirt, I feel naked without earrings. When the weather warms up, there's nothing better than throwing on a colorful, fun dress. I also have a soft spot for cheetah print, which adds a fun and playful element to any outfit.
3. What is your favorite Lane 51 style you’ve purchased? On that same note, is there a style you missed out on that you can’t stop thinking about? - Oh man, there are so many. I'm so glad I found you haha! Right now, my favorites are probably the 2 floral tops that I have. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear them again!
4. Who/what inspires you? - Women who are unapologetically themselves and embrace their unique qualities.
5. What are three must-haves every woman needs in her closet? - A good pair of jeans, a versatile dress that can be dressed up or down, and a jean jacket
6. If you could enjoy an all-expenses paid vacation, where would you go & why? - Traveling is one of my favorite things, so this is a loaded question! Right now, maybe Australia. I love the outdoors, unique wildlife, and adventurous activities, so it seems like the perfect place.
7. What advice would you give your younger self on life, love & style? - Stop worrying about what others think and just do you!
8. Share something that people might not know about you. - I used to play roller derby in TX and CA as "Bashin' Robin". I've (also) always loved being out in nature, and I'm currently working on hiking the highest peak in every state.
Click HERE to follow Ashley on IG. Be sure to attend one of our in-person events for a chance to meet Ashley in person!